Monday, December 23, 2013

A New Kind Of Adventure....HAWAII!

Next Sunday (a little less than a week from today!), I will be on my way to Hawaii!  I will be in Hawaii for the whole month of January while participating in an Intercultural Communication course with the University of St. Thomas Communication and Journalism program.  I'm super excited and will definitely try to keep this updated along the way!  For the first half of the month I will be staying in Oahu and in Kauai for the second half of the month!  To say I am excited to have this experience is definitely an understatement.  Here's a couple of places I'll be visiting: 

 Diamond Head-Crater that formed from a volcanic explosion that occurred 300,000 years ago!

View from the top of Diamond Head: 


On New Years Eve we'll be watching fireworks from Waikiki Beach: 



Hawaii Supreme Court: 


Pearl Harbor:




Kalalau Trail: 


Nuuanu Pali Lookout: 



Smith Family Garden Luau: 





I need to get to packing, but stay tuned for many Hawaiian adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment